Saturday, January 5, 2008

C25K

Before I got pregnant, I found a workout program called Couch to 5K. Basically it gets you off your butt and running a 5K in 9 weeks. I was telling my friend Elaine about it when she wanted something to help her get the baby weight off. She has a friend that did it and was super successful. Sasha helped Elaine through the program and Elaine looks AMAZING!

I've always wanted to be a runner... don't ask me why, but I do! Since I'm stuck at a weight I'm not happy with (because of the wonderful Miss P), I decided to give C25K a try. I LOVE it!! I made it through 2 workouts without modifying the program one bit. I'm hoping that I can at least tone up before swimsuit season even if the numbers on the scale don't drop until I stop nursing.

1 comment:

Elaine's Semi-Homemade Life said...

Awww, you're too sweet! So glad you're loving it. I loved it because I could do it. Sounds simple, but I'd get sooo excited when I'd get off the treadmill. Sometimes couldn't believe what I'd just done! And I like the variety of the walk/run - keeps me interested. GL - I know you can do it! :)