Monday, April 21, 2008

Rain Drops On Roses, And Whiskers On Kittens....

These are a few of my favorite things!

Wine Cube from Target. The newest variety is White Sangria. oh. my. goodness. This stuff is fantastic! Seriously the best drink on a warm day. It's crisp, refreshing, and just so good. They have individual "juice box" packs (total liquid is 1L) and the 1.5L cube. $7.99. I've already bought some for our girls night before Canton!


Gillian & O'Malley knit bermuda sleep shorts (Target). HEAVEN! Seriously. These are the most comfortable shorts ever! They're super soft, fit great (much looser than this pic) and the best part... you can be in your pajamas and run to the store... I mean, if you had to ;)


This monitor is AMAZING! I love being able to check on P without having to go upstairs and potentially make noise that wakes her up. It's also fun to sneak a peak when she first wakes up and is just entertaining herself!


Out! Natural Stain and Odor Remover (Walmart). It's in the pet section, but works great on the carpet and on P's clothes! Smells terrific... yummy lemongrass. This gets out all kinds of stuff. It has enzymes that break down the offending stain. Scout tracked mud in last week (of course the carpets were just cleaned) and I didn't even have to scrub! It "ate" the mud out of the carpet! It's amazing on formula stains too!
Dyson Animal. I've had it for a few years, but I will never buy another brand! I'm a convert. The stuff this thing sucks up is incredible. I like to do a little test every few months to make sure it's still working like it should. I vacuum right after the cleaning ladies leave and I will still get a canister full of "stuff". Since P is scooting and rolling all over the floor, I'm vacuuming every other day and this makes it almost fun.

What are some of your favorite things?

No comments: