Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Today, Lane and I celebrate 3 years of wedded bliss. This has probably been the best and the worst year of our marriage. God definitely gave us a few trials, but by leaning on Him, we came through with a greater love for each other and a much stronger marriage. I can't wait to see what's in store for us this year!

I never get tired of looking at our wedding pictures! It was such a great day and we had an amazing party. I loved the look and feel of our venue. I loved dancing like no one was watching and being completely in the moment. I wasn't worried (that happened the day before) about the food, the tables, the drinks.... I was worried about having fun and celebrating with my new husband! People still comment on our reception!

2 comments:

Aya said...

Wow...three years already! Where has the time gone? Wishing you many more years of happiness. Congrats to you two!

Nancy said...

Happy Anniversary!