Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Yall!!

I'm thrilled. THRILLED! that my dear, sweet, dare I say best friend is now blogging!!! And, I even have a name on her blog.... Mrs. Everything... as in Friends-We-Do-Everything-With! We're The Everythings. I love it!

So go say hi to E, Mr Fix It, Big Sister and G-Man
http://oursemihomemadelife.blogspot.com/

We are seriously so blessed to have them in our lives. I'm sure y'all understand how difficult it is to find friends where everyone likes all the others in the group. LC and Mr Fix It are joined at the hip (we joke that Mr Fix It is LC's girlfriend), LC and E like each other and Mr Fix It and I like each other... I don't mean like as in tolerate... I mean genuinely like/care for each other. It's a win-win all the way around.

1 comment:

Elaine's Semi-Homemade Life said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww............ SO SWEET! Seriously, I'm teary! We feel the same way - so blessed to have y'all in my life! I just made Mr. Fix-It come in and read this. :)
Thank you, Mrs. Everything! Made my day!
Yikes, the storm is waking up baby G... gotta run!