Saturday, July 7, 2007

What's in a name????

Several weeks ago I asked Lane if we could have a named picked out by the last weekend in June.... It was for purely selfish reasons since Mom and I were going to First Monday and I wanted to be able to embroider things if I found them. Surprisingly, Lane said yes and that it was time to name her anyway! I kept suggesting names and Lane kept shooting them down. We had one name that we always came back to, but Lane was worried we'd find something better. After going through what felt like a million names, I told Lane there was nothing wrong with the going with the first name since we always came back to it. After some "marinating" on it, he agreed. Payton Elizabeth will be here soon!!! We both think it's great to be able to call her by name instead of Baby C or Baby Girl.

1 comment:

Carole said...

I love it! Can't wait to meet her!