Monday, August 20, 2007

1 month to go!

We officially have 1 month to go as long as Payton isn't early! This pregnancy has completely flown by. I just hope these last 4 weeks continue at the current pace and don't slow down. I do think my organization and planning nature is sometimes a curse. Except for installing the carseat base, everything is done! My bag is packed except for last minute toiletries like the hairdryer and makeup. Dr F said that basically if anything happens between now and Thursday, they'll treat it as preterm labor and try to stop any progress, but after Thursday, she's free to come at any time. As long as she's completely healthy, I have no problem with her coming early!! I know that she'll come when she's ready, but don't think that'll stop me from eating spicy food, walking, sitting on the exercise ball and the other labor inducing action (I'm sure Lane will be so dissapointed).

Here's a belly pic from today....

2 comments:

Mandy Mae said...

Nuts!!! It's so exciting! Is she still in your ribs?

Allison said...

You look absolutely adorable! Hopefully she won't come too early, but it would be nice if she came while I was in Texas. Hint hint* lol. I just REALLY want to be there when she makes her grand entrance into this world!!! Love you! Give Payton a "hug" from her Aunt Allie.