Friday, August 15, 2008

A Gazillion Thanks!

My wonderful, amazing friend, Jenn, blessed me today in a way you wouldn't believe... Well, I guess if you have friends like I do, you would believe it.

I was complaining about wanting/needing to get my hair cut. The lady that normally does it had a heart attack, and I've been trying to get into someone that someone I know trusts! It seemed like everyone I called only had openings that were in the middle of the day, during the week. Obviously, Lane can't come home to watch P at noon and there's no way in heck I'm taking her with me. Jenn called me this morning to say she called and her lady had an 11 o'clock and she was coming over with her 2 kids to watch Payton so I could get my hair cut. What an amazing friend! She has the biggest heart and is such an amazing wife, mom, friend, etc...

I love you doll and I will repay the favor whenever you need it!

1 comment:

Kennedy Krew said...

Love the new background!!!