Sunday, August 24, 2008

I Can See Clearly Now the Rain Is Gone

I was seeing 20/20 yesterday at my follow up appointment and they said things will continue to improve. On Friday after surgery, I took the doctor prescribed nap and when I woke up, the pain was gone and I was seeing great. I think I've slept more at 1 sitting the past 2 days, than I have the entire 11 (eek!) months Payton has been here. It's amazing and even though the ride home was terrible, I would recommend this to anyone!

Yall, Lane, my sister and my mom were amazing through this whole thing. Mom watched P Thursday night and during the surgery. Lane brought me home and got me into bed, then went and picked up Miss Priss. My sister came over to stay with me and watch P while Lane went to the Cowboys game (totally work related, I promise) on Friday night. I'm so blessed with an amazing family!

Gotta go get ready for church. The only sucko part of this whole thing is no eye makeup for 2 weeks!

1 comment:

Kennedy Krew said...

Good thing you're naturally so beautiful!! :)