Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I think I'm sick...

with a case of the Don't Wannas.... I'm not sure if I'm in a funk or what, but the past week I've had no motivation at all. I don't wanna do anything! Not the dishes, not the laundry, not errands, nada! This is extremely unlike me!!

I'm a small group leader for our fall bible study. It's hard to lead the discussion when you don't wanna do the homework or prepare for the lesson. I'm sure my group thinks I'm a slacker and I'll never be asked to lead again.

I really think the problem is having too much on my plate and not having enough time to get to it all. I'm "coping" with it by not doing any of it. Don't get me wrong, my house is clean, it's just getting done a lot slower than normal.

Ugh! I hope to get out of this funk soon!!!

No comments: