Friday, May 9, 2008

Sick...

While Lane was in Talladega, P came down with an ear infection. This last week she's been fussy, running a low grade temp, her nose is running, and she's pooping like there's no tomorrow (her little bottom is just scalded)! All of these symptoms add up to teething... which I'm sure she's doing, but my mommy gut told me to at least call the nurse and see if we should come in. Since she was just there, they wanted us to come in so they could recheck her ear. Our wonderful pediatrician says its a cold and teething, but to watch it and if my mommy gut sends off an alarm, to come in. That is could easily develop back into an ear infection.

On Tuesday, I started feeling achy and had a really bad cough. It got worse on Wednesday and Lane was adamant that I go to the doctor. Turns out that I have an ear infection in both ears and a sinus infection. My teeth even hurt! Lane has been great when he gets home... making dinner, getting P ready for bed, getting up with her at night, but since moms don't get sick, the days have been a little trying. Hopefully the antibiotic will kick in and I'll be back to normal ASAP!

No comments: